Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cereal and playing outside

I took Tyson out in our backyard today because it was such nice weather.  He was so cute and loved it.  I am excited for the spring and summer when we can be out there more.




We gave Tyson his first cereal on Friday because he was acting so hungry all of the time.  He likes the cereal but he takes it better from  me then he does for Mike.   Now he isn't sleeping well so we are going to try without it for a few days and see what happens.  I was really enjoying having him sleep for 6-8 hrs at a time and now this waking up every 3 hrs is hard to go back to.  Not to mention that he doesn't like sleeping in his crib at night but I guess we will take it one step at a time.

3 comments:

susan said...

I can't believe that he can sit up even if it is just for a few minutes. Thanks for posting. Love, Susan

Landen and Heather said...

He is so cute!! I haven't been blogging much and I can't believe how much he has grown!

Tara said...

He is such a cutie. I can' wait to play outside either. It will be fun!