Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hanging out with Dad

Mike takes care of Tyson about 3 times a week while I go to work. He tries to keep him very entertained so that he won't get too fussy. So here are a few pictures of him while Dad was in charge.


He is going to be a piano player. At least I hope that he will take lessons.


Tyson is getting so big. He is now 4 months old and has become quite smiley. He is doing really well at rolling over and smiling and laughing all of the time. He still isn't sleeping that well, only about 5hrs at night but I guess it will come. It doesn't help that he is teething.


This is the new hat that Grandma Susan bought him. He looks so cute in it although it is a little big.


3 comments:

jaredandjeni said...

He is getting so big! I love his cute smile :) Looks like he has a fun time with Dad!

faye said...

laura he is so dang cute! PLEASE COME TO UTAH SOON. can't wait to see you guys sonn. ove auntie faye

ShaLayne said...

Hey Laura, Tyson is getting so big!! He is such a cutie! He looks just like his mom. I added you to my blog list. Hope that's okay.

ShaLayne