Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hair Cut

The other day I had put gel in Tyson's hair because it was getting so long and was starting to curl. I thought it was really cute all curly but Mike decided that Tyson being the little BOY he is needed a more manly hair due and to loose the curls. So after much persuasion he convinced me to let him cut his hair. That night (Saturday) we put him in his tub and Mike trimmed the top of his hair so instead of having curls he now has the spike do when we put gel in it or it just lays flat when we don't.
I have to admit it is pretty cute and looks more like a little boy do. I did save his curls that we cut off though and I am so glad that I got a few pictures of him with them in case they don't come back or Mike just keeps it short enough all of the time.

Before- Cute little curls everywhere


During- he looks a little worried about what we are doing to him at this point. But he sat there the whole time and didn't move. (Good idea Dad for putting him in the tub during the process.)

After- Our little Man





No comments: