Saturday, November 1, 2008

WELCOME TYSON CRAIG!!!!

Well as most have heard by now we had our baby boy. He was born on Thursday October 30, 2008 at 12:34pm after about 15 hrs of labor. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inch long. We are so excited to have him here. Everything went very well with labor and delivery. I didn't know I could love something so much. Everyone tells you that and you think you know that when you are pregnant, but the moment they put him on my stomach everything changed.

We are so excited to have him home and are loving and enjoying every minute with him. Here are some pictures from the last few days.











5 comments:

Kortney Manning said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you both :) I am glad everything went well and now you have a little baby boy to cuddle and love! I didn't even know you had a blog, I am so excited I can keep up with you now! A week from Monday (10th) I will be in Las Vegas dropping Greg off at the airport and would LOVE to come and see you and the new baby! Let me know if that's ok, and I will get your address and directions. Good luck this week, it is a little bit of an adjustment, but you'll survive!

The San Diego Mills said...

Horay! Congratulations on the baby, he's such a cute little guy! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly with your labor and delivery. Hope all continues to go well for you guys!

jaredandjeni said...

Yeah!! I am tearing up just looking at the pictures! He is so cute. Being a mama is the best, huh? I love the cute family picture. I hope everything is going well. I can't wait to see him on December.

Tara said...

So precious. Congrats!! I can't wait to hold him. I LOVE newborns. They are so sweet. Well, hope you are feeling well. Get as much rest as possible. Let everyone take care of you for awhile. Tell Mike "hi". Can't wait to see you all in December. If you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to call.

i said...

i just found your blog....i'm glad to get to see him. he's perfect! enjoy!