Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Out

So this week I have finally ventured out of the house by myself a little bit with Tyson. It has been good. We went to the grocery store and yesterday 2 of my friends and I went to lunch. Thanks Mel and Jackie for getting me out. Tonight we are going out to see the Twilight movie. It has been fun to get out of the house a little bit and it is actually quite easy because Tyson just sleeps most of the time.
I thought I would put a few updated pictures of Tyson because now he is 3 weeks old. He changes daily it seems and we are enjoying every minute of it.






3 comments:

Melanie said...

You're welcome. We can go to lunch anytime. :)

Tara said...

He is SO cute. I miss that stage so much when they just cuddle up & sleep on your chest. Love all that hair.

jaredandjeni said...

Glad you got out without a hitch. I am looking forward to seeing you in December!