Friday, October 17, 2008

Ready

Only 3 weeks left until my due date and I think I am ready. I have everything in the nursery set up, I have my house clean, I have the babies clothes washed, and I have my bag packed. Now we are just waiting to see when he will arrive.
I am excited to see what he is going to look like and to hold him in my arms. I am a little scared about the labor and delivery part but I know that it will be worth it when he is finally here. So for now we will just keep waiting and let you know when our little guy has arrived.

2 comments:

The San Diego Mills said...

Laura,
Hey there! It's Melissa Jones (Mills) and I saw that you were one of the followers of The Daily Scoop blog, which I also read. Just wanted to say hello and congrats on the upcoming baby! Our baby girl will be 1 on Friday, time flies! If you want to visit my blog, the address is
http://lissrynady.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well! Tell Mike that I say hello!

Tara said...

You are more prepared than I was. I was planning on a little more time to get ready, that was a bad idea. I came home from the hospital with a messy house and a basket of laundry. I kept procrastinating. I am so excited. I can't wait to hold the little guy when you come for Christmas. I felt the same way about the delivery, but when that day comes, you will be SO excited to meet Tyson that you will go through anything to make that happen. And honestly, it's the greatest experience and it doesn't happen very many times (unless you have like 12 kids)!!