Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Shower Weekend



This last weekend we had my baby shower down here in Vegas. My sister-in-law's went all out on the decorations and we had such a fun time. I think now I have everything that I need for Tyson. I think I have more clothes for him then he will every be able to wear. It is fun though to get everything ready and to be prepared.

My mom also flew down for the shower and to help me get the nursery ready. I am so glad that she was here, she is such a good help and I feel like we got a lot done. Here are a few pictures of the room. I still need to get some pictures for the wall but at least I have all of the basics there.


8 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah, I am so glad you entered the blogging world. Now, I can see little Tyson grow. I LOVE his room. So cute. You look so cute. I love pregnant bellies. You are on the countdown now. Enjoy every last minute of pregnancy, as you only get to do it a few times (unless you plan on having 10 kids). Love ya. Tell Mike "hi."

Josh and Nikki said...

Hi Laura your blog is cute. When are you due?

jaanderson family said...

so cute laura! love his room!

cynphil6 said...

Laura,
The room is darling! I love the color! Lucky baby!

faye said...

laura, carly and i are so excited for tyson to arrive. take tons of photos please. we also need soon house photos -inside and out and we need to be able to enlarge the photos for full effect. love auntie faye

Landen and Heather said...

Hi Laura! I'm glad that you have a blog it's fun to get to see what you are up to. I'm so excited for you to have your baby, you are going to be such a good Mom!

jaredandjeni said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! I can't believe you only have a month left. I can't wait to see Tyson around Christmas time!!

Bryan and JulieAnn Bostick said...

Hey Laura! I'm glad you've made a blog so we can see little Tyson from here in Utah.