Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scary

Mainly I am writing this so that I remember. On Sunday we were at my Grandparents house and Zach was playing with the lid to a water bottle (something I let him do quite often but watch him very closely) well my brother was holding him and I was watching and he stuck the whole thing in his mouth. I immediately ran over and grabbed him and put him over my arm and beat on his back. Then I put my finger in his mouth to do a finger sweep and retrieved the lid. I ended up scratching the back of his throat but at that point I didn't care I was just glad that the lid was out. He was shaken up and his throat hurt but I was just glad that he was ok. I know that Heavenly Father was there to keep me calm because it was like I knew exactly what to do and to not freak out while doing it. I will admit I did scream for my mom at first but then I just did what I knew I had to. I feel so blessed and so lucky to have the spirit with me to keep me calm and to help me with my little boy. Needless to say he will NOT be playing with lids anymore. I Love you Zach.

No comments: