Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News

Well I don't have any pictures ot post at this time but I wanted to write a little about what is going on in our lives.
About 1 weeks ago we found out our lives were going to change again. That is right we are expecting baby number 3! this was one of those unexpected pregnancy's and I am still feeling a little overwhelmed when I think about having 3 kids almost under 3 since Tyson will turn 3 in October and this baby is due the middle of December. I do however feel very blessed to be able to be pregnant and have these sweet little children come into our family.
This pregnancy has been a little like my others. I have been quite sick for the first about 15 weeks and I am stil feeling a little nauseous although I think I am finally over the throwing up part of the pregnancy now that it has been 10 days since I last threw up Yeah!! Another thing that has been different with this pregnancy is that I can't drink milk. With both Tyson and Zach I would drink a glass of strawberry milk at night before bed and it would seem to help but with this one there is no relief and it actualy made me feel worse. other than the sickness pregnancy has been going well. I am showing sooner with this one than the 1st two but that is ok. I was also a bit more tired with this one but that could also be the fact that I have been chasing around 2 other little ones at home.
Both Tyson and Zach are doing well. Zach is getting so big and is starting to pull himself up on everything. He said one of his first words on SUnday which was Dog and on Monday he said Cow. He has been blabbing a lot and also says Dada Baba and Lala. A few months ago we found out that he has a syndrome called Short Femur Syndroem where his femur bone in his right leg is not growing properly so when he gets older (like 8-10) he will have to have surgery to lengthen his leg. I am a little relieved that is what it is and not something worse. For now he will wear corrective shoes and deal with the difference. He is a lot of fun but has learned how to get what he wants. He will scream until he gets it or if his brother is bugging him
Tyson is loving being a big brother although right now he is in a hitting mode and we are trying to teach him right from wrong and that he needs to be nice to his brother. He is getting so big and is just completing swimming lesons which he loved. He loves to talk and explain things and when he doesn't know what a word is he will say I don't know the word for that. He loves to count things and can count to about 13-15. He loves to play with friends and loves nursery. He loves to golf, play ball, and be with his grandparents (all of them). He loves horses right now and has asked Grandpa Jeff to let him ride a horse.
All in all we are doing well and loving the new adventures that life is giving us.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats! You're a great mom so I bet baby #3 will be a piece of cake. We're coming up at the end of July. We want to come visit.