Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tyson Birthday

So it was Tyson's birthday while we were in Disneyland on the 30th of October. I can't believe that he is already 2. It seams like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. He is so much fun now. He loves to play outside, color, use playdoe, loves to golf, and to throw a ball, he loves his little brother, he also loves dinosaurs and horses right now. He is such a good little boy and such a great talker. He can carry on a conversation and knows over 350 words. It is funny because I can remember thinking when is he going to say mommy and now that is all I hear and sometimes I wish he couldn't say it but I love him for it too. He is growing up so fast and is being potty trained right now which is going pretty well. He makes me laugh and I love his little smile. I also love that he still wants to cuddle with his mom. He is so friendly and loves to make new friends with kids. Tyson we love you and are so glad that you are in our family.


No comments: