Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shark Reef and Eating



When My parents were down a few weeks ago we took Tyson to the Shark Reef. He liked looking at all of the animals and loved to watch the fish swim around. He is getting so big and so much fun to take to places like this because he is actually more interested in them.
The bottom picture is of him eating some waffles the other day. He just kept stuffing them in his mouth( I guess that means he likes them). He loves to feed himself now and is becoming so independent. He is also enjoying walking around more, everyday he goes a little farther.

I also thought that I would add this picture of our fist nephew Eli. Congrat to Pete and Erica. We can't wait until he is older and Tyson and him can play.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the Shark Reef. I can't wait until we can take Jackson places and he will actually enjoy being there. Thanks for going to lunch yesterday. It was fun!